TaylorMade M1 Golf Driver
Mens / Right or Left Handed
Product code: 210010 Read More Information
£429.00 Saving £229.01
- In stock
- FREE NEXT DAY with 1 hour window
- Free Next Day Delivery with 1 hour window
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee even if you hit hit
- Lowest Price Promise We will beat any web price
You might also be interested in
- Multi-Material construction with 7-layer Carbon Composite Crown
- Weight-loaded sole and lower centre-of-gravity for a more efficient power transfer
- T-Track system expands personalised settings with a front and back track
- 25 grams of multi-directional adjustability personalises launch conditions
- 4° (+/- 2°), 12-position loft sleeve offers golfers preference of face angle, loft and lie
- Used on Tour by TaylorMade Staffer and World Number 1 Golfer Jason Day
The M1 is quite simply the longest driver that TaylorMade has ever made. It features a multi-material construction - with an ultra-thin, ultra-light and high-strength carbon composite crown – that unlocks breakthroughs in distance, playability, and feel for all golfers. Apart from the stunning contrast looks at address, which we are pretty sure all golfers will love, the composite crown has given TaylorMade the chance to build a weight-loaded sole and move the overall clubhead weight, and the centre-of-gravity lower for a more efficient power transfer, giving golfers more ball speed.
How can it suit everyone?!
To make this driver the longest for the widest range of golfers, TaylorMade needed to expand the settings to give golfers more options. TaylorMade have long been the leaders at offering drivers that golfers can adjust to suit their own games, but the M1 takes that to the next level. The M1 features the revolutionary T-Track System that consists of both a Front and a Back track - this offers 25 grams of adjustable weight. This gives golfers the option to personalise their TaylorMade M1 Driver to their exact specifications, further helping them drive the ball better with more accuracy and greater distance.
The 'M' in M1 stands for Multi-Material. It’s the key that unlocks performance in the M1 Driver. This construction is highlighted by the proprietary 7-layer Carbon Composite Crown that is precision-formed and built ultra-thin, ultra-lite and with super-high strength to maximise weight savings. This intuitive addition has allowed TaylorMade Golf to build a weight-loaded sole and move the overall clubhead weight (and, therefore, the driver's centre-of-gravity) lower for a more efficient power transfer. The end result is something that all golfers are after - more ball speed off the tee.
Intuitive adjustment golf driver adjustment system consists of both a Front and Back track totalling 25 grams of adjustable weight. This revolutionary system gives golfers the option to personalise their M1 Driver to their exact specifications, leading to optimal performance and distance to fit their swing. It gives the golfers the best of both worlds and control over everything that they do.
- Front Track: One 15 gram weight to provide multiple draw, neutral and fade settings.
- Back Track: One 10 gram weight adjusts for multiple high, medium and low launch and spin settings.
4° (+/- 2°), 12-position loft sleeve for golfers preference of face angle, loft and lie.
3 choices of superb Graphite Shafts
For a true premium performance, TaylorMade have fitted 3 high performance shaft options as standard. Golfers simply choose the ones that make the most sense to their game.
- Fujikura Pro 60 is designed for the majority of golfers and provides a medium to high ball flight for extra carry distance.
- Kuro Kage Silver shaft is a lower spinning mid ball flight option designed for better players with medium to fast swing speeds.
- Aldila Rogue Silver is a tip firm low ball flight shaft aimed towards the TaylorMade TP player profile.
Personal Fit System
By offering 3 different shaft options, as well as the 3-step head adjustment system (Loft sleeve, Front Track and Back Track), the TaylorMade M1 gives golfers a Tour-level fitting without the need to visit the fabled TaylorMade Tour van.
At Scottsdale Golf, we like to pride ourselves on offering golfers from all across the world the biggest selection of custom fit options in their new golf equipment.
We offer the standard options from each manufacturer, with the standard specification set-up.
New golf clubs can very easily be built to suit your individual game. Simply choose your options from the drop-down menus on this product page and the manufacturer will build the golf clubs for you to the exact specification.
What can be changed on my new clubs?
On most golf clubs, you can change the following things:
- Shaft Flex
- Shaft Weight
- Grip Size
What does Custom Fitting cost?
In many cases, there is no charge. Some manufacturers charge an upcharge for certain shafts or grips but there are many options that don't cost a penny more than the standard set.
Do Custom Fit sets take longer to be delivered?
Yes. As the golf clubs will be built by the manufacturer specifically for you, they may take up to 10-14 working days to be delivered. As soon as we receive them, we will send them on a next day delivery service and email you to let you know they are on the way.
Is there anyone that can help me?
Of course. If you need any advice on custom fit options, please call or email our Golf Professionals. We have people here who are trained in exactly this area so they can talk you through a different shaft of grip. Whatever you need, we are here to help. You can reach us on 0161 969 4644 or at email@example.com.